Don’t leave a burden for your loved ones!
Let’s face it, no one wants to think about issues such as death, but this is the only inevitable life event, and someone will have to make decisions about your final expenses! Protect your assets from creditors, lawsuits, and nursing homes. Prevent them from being counted by Medicaid.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of final arrangements will take place?
- What are all the costs that will be due at the time of death?
- Will there be legal fees or medical bills that must be paid?
- How will the cost be paid?
- Who will pay the cost?
- Will it be your family?
- Does the government pay any kind of assistance?
You can assure your funeral will be arranging properly and there will be no burden on family members by purchasing funeral insurance. Keller Insurance can assist you on this.